Hiring – Operations Executive
For this role we are looking for someone to support the day-to-day operations of our bouldering gym. To thrive in this role you must enjoy serving, connecting with and supporting a diverse range of discerning customers – both on and off the walls.
You will be expected to complete a range of front-desk and back-end tasks, from using our customer management and point-of-sales platforms, assorted retail support, cross-selling our other offerings, to gym maintenance and logistics. You will work with our diverse team of operations crew. While training and mentorship will be provided, you will be expected to be adept at self-learning, with a view to take on instructor or other ad-hoc roles as required.
Do you describe yourself as a responsible and meticulous individual? Do you take delight in providing great customer service? Are you good at following through with initiatives and see projects through to completion? If you believe in bringing your best to bear, every single day, you might just be the perfect person we are looking for.
- Some experience in doing operations in a fitness, hospitality or retail setting
- Undertake gym operation duty shifts of upwards of 25 hours per week, including taking charge of opening and closing the facility independently.
- Administer operation tasks and support membership processes.
- Provide operational support and execution for various inhouse events, workshops and both internal and external marketing efforts.
- Undertake instruction roles when training new part-time operations crew and conducting inhouse physical training or skills classes, after relevant training and assessments have been provided.
- Tenacious can-do attitude, with high emotional intelligence. Able to support and serve discerning customers, know when to push and when to look for alternative approaches
- Able to prioritise work independently and multi-task effectively
What You’ll Get
- Competitive remuneration package which grows with the company
- Valuable experience being part of a dynamic team looking to build a great product experience
- Close access to the founders and first-hand experience on how a business is run
- Climbing and facility-related benefits
- Being at ground zero of a new climbing movement
If you think that you are a suitable candidate and will be a good fit to the team, please write in to [email protected] We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.