BM Class Booking and Cancellation Policies.
Here at BM, we aspire to consistently deliver high quality classes and learning experiences every day. To help ensure that we can continue benefiting as many people as possible, we seek your cooperation in abiding by the following class booking and cancellation instructions.
• We understand that unforeseen circumstances and may cause your climbing plans to change, so please cancel your classes as early as possible to allow someone else on the waitlist to take your spot. They’ll appreciate the early notice.
• Classes cancelled 3 hours (or earlier) before they start will be considered “early cancels” and will not incur any penalties. This also applies to waitlist sign-ups.
• If you’re on a class waitlist, you’ll receive an automated response at least 3 hours in advance when a space has been made available.
• Classes cancelled within 3 hours (or less) to their start time will be considered “late cancels” and the holder’s corresponding class pass will be considered as consumed. This also applies to waitlist sign-ups.
• We understand that life can be unpredictable sometimes, so each Unlimited Trial user will be allowed to perform a “late cancel” once. On the second “late cancel”, however, the user’s booking rights will be suspended for a week to minimise inconveniences to other interested users.
• Citizens will be allowed to perform 2 “late cancel” in 2 weeks. On the third “late cancel”, however, the user’s booking rights will be suspended for a week to minimise inconveniences to other interested users.
• All weekday classes will remain available for booking up to 90 minutes before they start. E.g.: a weekday 6:00 pm class will accept bookings up until 4.30 pm.
• Weekend class bookings will need to be done at least 12 hours before they start. E.g.: a 10:00 am class on Saturday morning will accept bookings up until 10:00 pm on Friday night.
We look forward to moving and bouldering together with you.