be a bm citizen
- Unlimited access to Boulder Movement (BM)*
- Unlimited classes to attend*
Terms and Conditions Apply*
– BM Citizens enjoy unlimited access during the operational hours of Boulder Movement.
– BM Citizens enjoy unlimited class bookings, which are subject to availability. Class bookings are to be secured via our online booking system before participation. An account for the online booking system will be automatically created for each BM Citizen upon sign up.
– BM Citizens enjoy our climbing shoe concierge service, which consists of rock climbing shoe storage at our facility and spraying of disinfectant to maintain hygiene.
– BM Citizens enjoy the use of 1 bath towel for each sign-in, limited to 1 per business day only. Towels are only to be used within our facility and to be returned to Boulder Movement after use.
– BM Citizenship is a 12-month contract. The minimum term period is 12 months. Cancellation before the minimum term period can be considered only for valid reasons, subject to management approval on a case-by-case basis. If the cancellation is approved, a cancellation fee of $100 will be imposed. Alternatively, BM Citizens can consider transferring the membership to a third-party willing to take up the membership on the same terms, in which case a reduced transfer fee of $50 will be imposed.
– If the BM Citizen wishes to cancel their membership before the minimum term period without a valid reason, the outstanding balance of the contract will come due. Boulder Movement reserves the right to collect the outstanding amount from the customer stemming from the breach of contract.
– If the BM Citizen wishes to freeze their membership, Boulder Movement will levy a $30 administrative charge to freeze the membership for any period, up to a maximum of 2 months. The membership contract will be extended accordingly by the same duration. There is a minimum period of 2 months between each freeze.
– Fees will be billed every subsequent month via credit card. The member is responsible for maintaining an adequate balance in the bank account from which we will debit the monthly payments. Please be advised that there will be additional admin charges for overdue payments. Overdue payments past 3 months will become delinquent payments, after which Boulder Movement reserves the right to cancel the membership and collect the outstanding amount from the customer stemming from the breach of contract.
– For BM Citizens who prefer to pay-in-full upfront, they will enjoy an additional month free. This additional month will be automatically credited to their account.
5 x Entry Pass
$135 (Save 10%)
10 x Entry Pass
$250 (Save 17%)
- 5 x entry pass valid for 3 months from the date of purchase.
- 10 x entry pass valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
5 x Class Pass
$200 (Save 11%)
10 x Class Pass
$350 (Save 22%)
- Complimentary rental climbing shoes will be provided for classes (subject to the availability of sizes).
- Classes are to be booked via our online booking system and are available on a first come first serve basis.
- 5 x class pass valid for 3 months from the date of purchase.
- 10 x class pass valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
5:00pm to 10:30pm
Weekdays (Tuesday to Friday)
11:00am to 10:30pm
Public Holidays & Weekends (Saturday and Sunday)
9:00am to 9:00pm
Please note our hours for the festive season
24 Dec: 9am to 3pm
25 Dec: 9am to 3pm
26 Dec: 9am to 3pm
31 Dec: 9am to 3pm
1 Jan 2018: 9am to 3pm
forgot your gear?
we’ve got you covered.
Climbing Shoe rental : $5
(Rental Shoes are to be worn with socks)
Towel rental: $2
Chalk-bag rental: $3